I hate projects, such a bitch, literally. Good thing i'll be presenting two of them this week. Guess what, i deleted all my sentosa golf club photos by accident. That means i cant do my ULT portfolio for that location until i get the photos from my group members. Bummer. =(
Term 2 is coming to an end and im pretty glad about it. Sadly, DTM 708B wont be in school next term. =(
I would very much like to change my playlist but blogger wont let me. Whenever i click save changes nothing happens! But when i click cancel the window closes like normal! What an asstard! I guess im stuck with michael jackson for the time being...
Meanwhile, a little something to keep myself entertained...
I liked the way he faked the sideways throw, it was a good laugh. =D Overall, nice freestyle from mickey. Somehow i think this was better than his worlds performance (See 3 posts below) because there is more interaction with the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment