Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Another year is gone. 2009 came, 2009 left. Today is the last day mankind will be living in the light of the year 2009. And i still got to work! Thats right, my attachment started on monday earlier this week. I will have to work my ass off at Charcoal (Shatec's training restaurant) for a full 13 weeks and then go back to school after its done. On top of that, its free labour. -.- Feels weird to be working in that place, somehow i get nostalgic feelings about UG camps back in my secondary school days. I guess the lighting and atmosphere just remind me so much of it. Now i remember how does it feel like to be the F.N.G. o.O

Christmas was fine, although this year i never felt the christmas spirit at all. Maybe its because i was feeling too sianned about attachment. After all my entire class has been posted there and you know how i feel about my classmates. I was actually looking forward to attachment because i thought it'll be good to be rid of them for an entire term, but the school ended up putting us all together like BFF's. -.-

I got a new pair of sunglasses, 320GB fujitiu portable hard disk, shirt from uniqlo, fake baby milo t-shirt and some cash.

Well in any case, enjoy the remaining few hours of 2009, get your new year resolutions sorted out, and prepare to embrace the new year...

0 comments: