Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hiroyuki Suzuki on Korean TV + more updates!



And so is his sister at the end, the one with the crazy skipping rope.

This is why mickey is no doubt the biggest yoyo celebrity alive. He has appeared on national television worldwide!

Got a new RED meteor from the latest batch! Reason why i bought it was to replace the old one ive had for a year. The newer design is much smoother and more balanced, therefore making it a much more reliable player. Furthermore, the new cap designs are awesome. Only problem is it doesnt accept the standard padded silicone response, so it looks like back to good old D.I.Y!




Comparison with the initial batch of red meteors. Different shade of red! I like the new one better because its a much deeper red than the old one, which looked more faded. Meteors also have a new price tag of S$139.90 (Though Spinworkx sold it at $139) which is $10 more than before. Why? I guess since the yoyo is now more precision made, YoYoJam had to jack up the selling price of the product, but i think its worth it, it plays so much better now. =)


Remember I got a new graphics card? The Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 is the replacement for my dying GeForce 8800GT. I had to think over it carefully, jumping from NVIDIA to ATI is a risky move because ATI's driver support isnt exactly the most reliable. However the 5850 is a "green" video card, meaning it throttles down the clock speeds when the card is at idle (Not in use) to save energy and at the same time, prolongs the life of the hardware by allowing it to run at lower speeds and at lower temperature!


I think this has to be the first time ever i am posting pictures of my PC on my blog. =)


Will be leaving for Malacca tomorrow morning. So no blog updates (As if there will be any updates even if i was around...) and no new plurks. Hopefully I remember to freeze karma before i got to bed tonight.

0 comments: