Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello people. Long time no blog. Its been a good long while...

I've been pretty lazy. I know i previously said after blogger has finally fixed their posting issues i would be able to continue posting regularly again. =X

Anyway i went to watch the second singapore grand prix last night. Was awesome as expected, but lewis hamilton got a lucky win there. -.- I sat at the marina bay grandstand and even so i could smell the car engines and feel the suck vacuum caused by the high speed cars. If you havent been to an F1 race, please bug your parents to bring you to one. =)

I know still have to post pictures of my firearms, but im lazy to take photos you see. Sorry buddy! =( But thanks a lot of coaching me for my principles of communication referral!

Term 3 begins with a much much better time table. The latest i go home now is 5pm instead of 7pm! And mondays will end at 12.15pm assuming there will be no changes. I havent even submitted my FHH portfolio from term 2. =X

0 comments: