I'll start off by putting pictures of the BBQ i had with my yoyo buddies at east coast park last friday.
Daniel looks seriously gay in this photo... -.-
They pitched tents cos some of them were staying overnight. I didnt though, had work the following day and my exams were just around the corner.
Anytime is a good time to play yoyo. I missed the suicide in this photo -.-
I had no idea what I was doing in this photo...
The stubborn charcoal that refuses to burn...
Channel 5 and First Class lovers - Recognise this little guy? =)
The chicken wings that may have contributed to my stomachache the following day.
Vain attempt to cam whore
With yao kun. Not the kaya toast.
Yao kun and his new glasses, now he actually looks like a john ando wannabe.
Again, daniel looks gay in this pose -.-
There was one point where the smoke from the BBQ was blowing all over my cute smiley face t-shirt! =X Thankfully its washed and nicely packed into my closet... But its got a stain on it! =(
Ok now moving on to my pink speeder, i got it quite sometime ago but never got a chance to talk about it because blogger was an ass and didnt let me upload any photos. So at long finally last, here they are.
Two different cap designs for this yoyo. Pictured above is the new design for the sidecaps, probably permanent. I guess mickey wanted a change for his yoyo after so many years. This is in fact a limited edition clear pink speeder that is exclusive to only SpinGear.
As the picture suggests, this was created to celebrate YoYoJam's 10 year anniversary. (Wow 10 years? I was only 8 back then and knew nothing about yoyos)
You know me, i always strip the yoyo down to its parts. Here are the guts of the yoyo. Unique to this speeder is the much loved dual o-ring response instead of the original hybrid. Like most players i prefer this response, allows me to use dual silicone response which i have already done so below.
Profile view. Nothing special, but the translucent pink is what makes this yoyo attractive.





0 comments:
Post a Comment