Guess what? I didnt volunteer to collect the time cards for all the super yoyo masters. So now the fate of everyone is in my hands, if i lose all those time cards (Which proves our attendance at work) everybody is gonna hate me for life. Oh well, no big deal. All i gotta do is give it to joyce when i get to sentosa tomorrow. You know that bullshit lady? Cant wait to get my pay, seriously.
I bought my zippo lighter today. Decided to buy one after playing with esther's during TR lesson on tuesday, was really boring so the lighter kept me entertained. Im not a smoker and i dont intend to be one so not to worry. I only bought it purely for entertainment purposes. Ok partly also because i spend money on unnecessary things when im upset. Its pretty easy to perform some of the lighter tricks. My personal favourite is Twilight Zone, its just so cool. Of course unless you already know the concept behind the trick. I'll post pics up next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment