
A rather old tongue-in-cheek book written by Max Brooks that was released back in 2003. I happen to stumble across a digital copy of it online. Ive been rather intrigued by it since i came to know of its existence so many years back, but i never actually got to read it until now. You know me, ive always been fascinated by such things. =P
I must say its pretty interesting! I know some of you might say its lame and/or childish. I mean everybody knows theres no such thing as ghouls and zombies. But you have to realise just how popular the living dead have become over the recent years, with popularity spawning more cliche zombie movies and horror-themed video games that involves zombies, such as the Resident Evil franchise and the much played Left 4 Dead.
This book contains "valuable" information about zombies including their nature and origins, weapon selections, recorded attacks, as well as defensive and offensive strategies to give yourself complete protection should the dead ever begin walk the earth and threaten humanity. (Yeah its just talk, i know, dont have to remind me again)
Now, to get my dad to print out the 250+ page PDF document on black laser ink, before getting it binded. =)
On another note. As of today, my Sennheiser PC150 headset is officially 2 years old! And its still alive and well!





0 comments:
Post a Comment